- Course Length: one class, 3 hours
- Class Schedule: Please refer to our calendar
- All levels are welcome
- All ingredients and tools (to use during the class) are included but students will need to bring an apron, pen, and notepad.
- Students will learn how to make the pie crust, filling and merengue from scratch
- You will learn how to assemble and decorate the finished key lime.
What to expect:
In our baking classes, students can expect to learn various techniques and recipes for creating baked goods. This may include learning how to measure and mix ingredients, proper use of baking equipment, and decorating techniques. Students will also have the opportunity to practice these skills by making the baked goods themselves in our hands on classes.
Haven’t found what you are looking for?
We also offer private classes, where we can customize a class just for you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry to find out more.