Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
Effective Date: May 2022
- We appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us when you visit us at cakeart-shop.com (“Website”) and when you do business with us (collectively our “Services”).
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as advertising pixels or cookies; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, advertising pixels, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
- Provide information to us via our website and other digital channels by signing up, creating accounts (including using social media login), filling out forms, commenting, or otherwise engaging with us;
- Communicate with us by e-mail or phone;
- Subscribe to e-mails and/or newsletters;
- Buy merchandise from us online;
- Interact with our social media accounts; and
- Participate in our contests, promotions, or surveys.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “Posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Sur La Table, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
You may manage how your browser handles these technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide the Services to you.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through the mail, our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide you will information, discounts, coupons, and promotions relating to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.Californi
California privacy rights, visit our CCPA addendum page.
ADULT USE ONLY
Our Website is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features; do register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
Information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features; do register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time. Any updates we may make to our Policy will be posted on this page, and we may also provide a website notice of any material changes for a reasonable period of time. When we do, we will revise the “last revised” date at the top of this Policy. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy. If you do not agree or consent to these updates or changes, do not continue to use the Services.