- Course Length: Two classes/days, first class will be 3 hours and the second class will be about 1 hour long. Second class consists of building the flower once the pieces are dry and date will exactly one week after class #1 or when agreed upon by the group during the first class.
- Class Schedule: Please refer to our calendar
- Level: All levels are welcome
What you will learn:
- In this class you will learn how to make a beautiful edible flower made out of sugar. Each class features a different flower, therefore, you can register for more than one sugar flowers class! Our sugar flowers will be one flower per class; the Peony, Magnolia, Calla Lily, Rose, Carnation, and more. If you would like to learn a specific flower please call our store to ask which date that flower will be taught.
- You will learn to prepare the special flower dough or gum paste that will be used, as well as how it is handled.
- An introduction on how to the use cutters and other tools necessary to create these beautiful flowers will be given.
- You will also learn to make and wire flower petals, as well as assemble and tape the leaves for a perfect finish.
- Applications of shadows and/or colored pigments to give the flowers a realistic look will be taught depending on which flower is being created.
Haven’t found what you are looking for?
We also offer private classes, where we can customize a class just for you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry to find out more.