- Course Length: one class, 3 hours.
- Class Schedule: Please refer to our calendar
- All levels are welcome
- All ingredients and tools (to use during the class) are included but students will need to bring an apron, pen, and notepad.
Class Description:Are you a pastry enthusiast looking to elevate your dessert game? A choux pastry filled with mousseline crème is the perfect dessert! This baking class teaches participants how to make and bake a delicious choux pastry (light, airy dough used in pastries like cream puffs and éclairs) from scratch, how to make a delicate mousseline crème (light, fluffy pastry cream), and how to properly fill the choux with the mousseline crème. Participants will learn how to make and use these components to create a variety of pastries, as well as how to decorate them for a professional finish.
- Participants will learn how to bake two different recipes from scratch; the Choux pastry and Mousseline crème recipe.
- You will learn how to make the delicate pastry, how to bake it perfectly and how to properly fill the pastry.
- The instructor will share insight on how you can use the Choux and Mousseline crème in various ways and for different desserts.
What to expect:
In our baking classes, students can expect to learn various techniques and recipes for creating baked goods. This may include learning how to measure and mix ingredients, proper use of baking equipment, and decorating techniques. Students will also have the opportunity to practice these skills by making the baked goods themselves in our hands on classes.
Haven’t found what you are looking for?
We also offer private classes, where we can customize a class just for you! Email us at email@example.com with your inquiry to find out more.