Doux is a brand of edible natural, pearlescent pigments in powder used to enhance food beauty.
We have edible pearl pigments that make desserts shine and stand out.
Why use Doux pigments?
- Doux is non-toxic and does not rust (does not turn green).
- Our labels comply with federal packaging regulations, reporting ingredients and folios where the FDA approves
- ours as edible.
- Availability of 35 colors, with multiple color effects.
- They have no taste or smell, so it does not alter the taste of desserts and foods in general.
- When ingesting no texture is felt.
- It is recyclable, it has no waste.
- It is stable to light. The color does not degrade.
- The expiration date is 10 years.
- Dry powder. As it does not contain water, it is not susceptible to bacteria or viruses.
- Free of gluten, nuts, calories, carbohydrates, sodium, sugar and any animal component.
- Suitable for vegans and celiacs.
- It withstands high temperatures in the oven.
- It is water-soluble and fat-soluble.
Applicable dry or in liquors, airbrush and more.