• Course Length: one class (3 hours)
• Class Schedule: Please refer to our calendar
• Price: $85
• Level: All levels are welcome
What you will learn:
- In this class you will learn how to make a beautiful edible flower made out of sugar. Each class features a different flower, therefore, you can register for more than one sugar flowers class! Our sugar flowers include but are not limited to the Peony, Magnolia, Calla Lily, Rose, Carnation, and more. If you would like to learn a specific flower please call our store to ask which date that flower will be taught.
- You will learn to prepare the special flower dough or gum paste that will be used, as well as how it is handled.
- An introduction on how to the use cutters and other tools necessary to create these beautiful flowers will be given.
- You will also learn to make and wire flower petals, as well as assemble and tape the leaves for a perfect finish.
- Applications of shadows and/or colored pigments to give the flowers a realistic look will be taught depending on which flower is being created.
Haven’t found what you are looking for? We also offer private classes, where we can customize and create a class just for you! Call us at (305) 477-9262 and find out more!