- Course Length: 4 days, 3 hours per class 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Class Schedule: Please refer to our calendar
- Cost of the class: $500.00 (Nonrefundable deposit of $250)
- Students will receive a list of the materials that they will need for the course once registration is complete.
This is a comprehensive course that covers all types of buttercreams from around the world. It is a unique course that is not offered by anyone else in the Miami area. You will learn how to create the most delicious icings in order to make the best cakes that your clients have ever tasted!
What you will learn:
Lesson 1. Introduction to Buttercream
- Learn all types of buttercreams, American, European, Korean and Brazilian. Learn how to make all of these delicious buttercreams alongside our experienced instructor, Hanadi Asfour. She will share her secrets of making and coloring the perfect buttercream into any color, even tricky ones like black and red.
Lesson 2. Buttercream Foundation
- Perfect your buttercream-covered cakes! In this class you will learn how to perfectly cover a cake using only buttercream. You will thendiscover easy techniques for perfectly piped details, from shell borders to pipping an elegant web of delicate lace. You’ll learn how to create the perfect consistency of buttercream in order to pipe sophisticated designs for occasion/wedding cakes with elegance and style. Building skills one step at a time we will help you boost your confidence to becoming a cake pipping pro!
Lesson 3. Buttercream Blooms and Flowers
- You will learn how to decorate beautiful cakes with delicate piped buttercream flowers. Start by learning the perfect consistency of buttercream to achieve smooth and stable piped flowers. Then, by bringing natural colors to life and getting comfortable with the ideal piping pressure, speed, spacing and more. Our instructor will help you master a variety of delicate flowers and will teach you how to create a bouquet that is as appealing to the eye as it is to the taste buds.
Lesson 4. Textures and Ruffles
- Embellish your cakes with a variety of textures and effects ranging from festive pinstripes to rustic finishes. You’ll also learn how to add a little bling to your buttercream with amazing metallic looks. You will be able to say goodbye to fondant as you recreate a variety of ruffles using only buttercream! No one will believe they’re made of buttercream. Finally you will create your own master piece by decorating your own cake.
Haven’t found what you are looking for? We also offer private classes, where we can customize and create a class just for you! If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!